One Southbank Place is part of the 1.5m sq. ft. redevelopment being undertaken by Braeburn Estates, situated on the south side of the River Thames opposite Whitehall and the Houses of Parliament and adjacent to the iconic London Eye. One Southbank Place will be a new landmark headquarters for Shell physically linked with the iconic Shell Tower through 2 incorporated bridges.
Skyklass was responsible for the installation of the following:
- Unitised curtain wall
- Stick curtain wall system 400 sq.
- Internal atrium stick curtain wall system – approx. 440 sq. m
- Roof stick curtain wall
- Roof louvres
- Glass balustrades over 300 linear meters
- Feature screens
- Doors, fire doors, motorised sliding doors
- Rain screen cladding 1200 sq. m
Client: GIG FASSADEN
Location: London, UK
Main Contractor: Canary Wharf Contractors Ltd
Architect: Squire and Partners
Duration: 15 months